Overseas Mediclaim Insurance -
Corporate Frequent Traveller
What is insured?
Policy covers expenses incurred on medical treatment for accident or disease sustained
during overseas trips. The loss of passport is also covered under this policy.
What risks are insured?
Who can be insured?
- Medical expenses and repatriation.
- In-flight personal accident benefit.
- Loss of passport.
Corporate establishments can insure their executives who frequently travel overseas.
What will the policy pay and how much?
Plan- E Corporate Frequent Travel
Age Limit: 6 months to 60 years. 18 years to 60 years. On medical examination, this can be raised to 70 years, subject to loading of premium.
Trip Limit: 30 days for any one trip.
Coverage Limit Deductable.
When will the policy not pay?
- Medical expenses and Repatriation, US $ 1,00,000
US $ 100.
- In-flight personal accident benefit, US $ 10,000 NIL.
- Loss of passport, US $ 150 US $ 30.
Broadly, the policy will not pay claims under the following circumstances:
- Any disease existing or treated prior to one year of commencement of risk whether declared or not.
For children aged five, under treatment relating for mumps, chicken pox, measles, german measles,
spina bifida, whooping cough, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, menimaitis and scarlet fever.
- Involving travel against medical advice, travel for treatment, terminal prognosis or awaiting special
- Cosmetic surgery, pregnancy related costs, AIDS.
- War and nuclear perils.
- Suicide or attempted suicide.
- Benefits recoverable under any other policy like motor, WC or public assistance scheme.
- Examination/treatment in India or expenses incurred outside country of study/postings (This does
not prejudice emergency evacuation on medical grounds).